I've become an avid blog reader. This much is true. I've never been a writer, but I love reading other people's thoughts, and gazing at beautiful pictures, and dreaming about glamorous places, and cataloging every cute idea ever.
I've often though about starting a blog, but I always thought it would maybe be when I started wedding planning, or started a family, or bought my own house. Things I deemed important life events and worthy of a blog. But then I realized, hey, my life is pretty fantastic right now! I live in the best city in the world, have a wonderful boyfriend, fabulous friends, a loving family, and (somewhat) stable job. And plus, this might just be the most exciting time in my life. It's a least a time that I can use to prove to my future kids that I once actually was (sort of) cool and had my own life!
So here it goes. This will be a place I can document some of my life, dream about the future, and hold myself accountable to my ambitions and aspirations.
And some pretty pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment